- browse to the service’s bookmarklet instruction page (you may have to log-in).
- tap and hold the “Read Later” button and choose “copy link”.
- tap the ellipsis on the address bar and choose “add to favorites”.
- tap the “Web address” field and paste the copied link.
- if desired change the Name of the new favorite
- tap the check mark to save the new favorite
Now to save a page for later, simply go to favorites and choose the favorite.
For Readability the bookmarklet instruction page can be found here: http://www.readability.com/bookmarklets
InstaPaper has a copy of the Read Later button on all of their pages: http://instapaper.com
This works on both Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango/Tango) and Windows Phone 8 (Apollo) phones. I suspect that this method might work just as well on Android and iOS devices, but have not tested it.